Kitchen Assistant - Part Time
1. Responsible for the overall management of
meals, food pantry, and staff involved
in kitchen tasks
2. Supervise breakfast cook, community service workers and volunteers
3. Reports to the Kitchen Manager
1. Experience in food services.
2. Ability to work with people who are chronically mentally ill and/or alcoholic and/or homeless.
3. Ability to work with people of differing socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds
4. Good judgment and ability to diffuse crisis situations
5. Ability to set limits and enforce rules.
6. Ability to sit, stand, walk, go up/down stairs, hand to nose motion, and ability to lift at least 75 lbs.
6. Flexibility and sense of humor
HOW TO APPLY:
Please, no phone calls or e-mails regarding this position.
Applications may be completed at our Business office at 42 Chestnut Street, 2nd floor, or you may send your cover letter and resume via US Mail to:
Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter Inc.
Attn: Olga Cruz, KSPT
PO Box 3116
Nashua, NH 03061-3116